DANBURY, Conn. -- Danbury residents can dine out as the city's best eateries dish up special deals for Restaurant Week.
Participating restaurants will offer a special prix-fixe menu, which excludes tax and gratuity, throughout the week. Restaurant Week will go through Sunday, Oct. 16.
The restaurants offering deals include:
- Agave Mexican Restaurant
- Bambu Modern Asian Restaurant
- Barbarie's Black Angus Grill
- Castello Ristorante
- Chuck's Steakhouse
- Dolce Restaurant and Wine Bar
- Elmer's Diner
- Empire of the Incas
- Fairfields Restaurant and Lounge (Ethan Allen Hotel)
- Hanna's Middle Eastern Restaurant
- Hat City Tavern (Crowne Plaza)
- Jim Barbarie's
- La Mitad del Mundo
- Max 40
- Molly Darcy's
- New Holiday Diner
- Nico's Pizza and Pasta
- Niko's Grill and Subs
- Outback Steakhouse
- Pizzeria Mazzo
- Panda House
- Pippa's Sports Cafe
- Planeta Brazil
- Square One
- Two Steps Downtown Grille
- Vivo! Bar and Grill (Maron Hotel)
- Widow Brown's Café
Other restaurant weeks will also occur throughout Connecticut. More information is available at this link .
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.